FACC is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of IMO and Agency principals to ensure:
- Regulatory awareness and acknowledgement of independent distribution
- Workable and administratively feasible compliance policies
- Increased producer training and education
- Improved awareness of the tools and strategies available to support IMOs and agencies
Why Independent Distribution
The Federation of Americans for Consumer Choice (FACC) serves as the voice for independent distribution of life insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, dedicated to the preservation of consumer access to products and professional advice Americans need to live securely and retire with confidence.
Independent distribution of annuity and insurance products fosters:
- Healthy competition in the financial services marketplace
- Product options and innovation for consumers
- Wider choice of products and services for unserved or underserved markets
Advancing Consumer Choice
What is consumer protection? Once meant to describe preserving assets for fixed income, we have learned after recent economic downturns that protection can only be assured through guaranteed insurance solutions. Americans are living longer and face the growing challenge for guaranteed lifetime income which can be impacted by increasing medical expenses, unexpected disabling illnesses, and long term care. These challenges impact strategies for asset accumulation, preservation, and distribution in life and at death. As millions of baby boomers transition into retirement each day, this rite of passage is clouded with increasing uncertainty. That’s why there’s never been a more important time to celebrate, support and protect independent distributors and the role they play in securing the future of our country.